Photographs by Natalie Siebers and Basil Rodericks Bodhisattva Beasley-Sheer joined our family on June 26, 2012. You can only have one first dog, and Bodhi was mine. It’s not as if I hadn’t lived with dogs before. When I was...Read More
- Good Bye Bodhi
- 16 Things Your Dog is Grateful for This Year
- Pet-Friendly Thanksgiving: Gratefulness for Your Pet
- Indoor Enrichment Ideas to Reduce Pet Boredom
- Dog Events in New York City in November
- Confessions of a Former Shock Jock Dog Trainer
- UPDATED! Flying with Your Dog
- Adopt-a-Dog Month: Benefits of Dog Parenthood
- UPDATED! Juji the Giant Dog!
- Are Vizslas Good Apartment Dogs?
- Cues vs. Commands: The Importance of Language in Dog Training
- 5 Most Googled Dog Questions
- What’s your dog’s lifestyle?
- 5 Common Cat Questions Answered!
- Salute to Search & Rescue Dogs Art Contest
- Does Your Dog Need a Hobby?
- Dazy Dog Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed
- What You Should Teach Your Dog and Why
- FIV/FeLV in Cats: What You Should Know
- Will You Surrender Your COVID Dog?
With Thanksgiving on the horizon, gratitude is at the forefront of many of our minds....Read More
Cues versus Commands: the importance of language in dog training As humans, the way we...Read More